Ready to begin an exciting future in the Beauty, Health or Wellness industry? Get started today by completing the form on the right and you’re one step closer to exploring the many opportunities an education at Hollywood Institute of Beauty Careers can provide you.
Here’s is what to expect after completing this form:
- Initial contact from an Admissions Representative
- We will provide you answers to questions you may have
- Your school tour will be schedule by an Admissions Representative
All prospective students are required to visit the school in person for an amazing career planning session with a friendly Admissions Representative. Our Admissions Representatives are here to guide you every step of the way. They will discuss career goals, programs, and policies with you. An exciting campus tour will be provided which will give you the opportunity to meet with faculty and staff, receive information about your program of interest and explore your student kit. Finally, you will meet with our Financial Aid Officer who is committed to helping you obtain funding for your academic program by providing all the guidance and information you need—including types of aid, how to apply for aid, and more. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
We can’t wait to meet you!
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Here are some important details about our Admissions Requirements. If you are able to present these documents in your initial visit you will be one step closer to completing your Admission.
- The student must show evidence of a High School Diploma/official Transcripts or GED equivalency, an official College Transcript or have earned a Diploma are a foreign High School. (A Diploma or Transcript from a foreign High School must be translated and evaluated by a qualified agency to confirm the equivalence to a U.S. issued diploma.) Students lacking a High School Diploma or its equivalent may be admitted upon demonstrating the ability to benefit from the training offered. This can be demonstrated by successfully attaining a score of 200 on the Verbal form and a 210 for the mathematics form on the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (BST). If an applicant is unable to achieve the minimum acceptable score on the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test, the student may reapply for admission within 30 days and retake the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test.
- Driver’s License or State ID
- A Parent or guardian signature is required for applicants under the age of 18 at time of application.
- Applicants must be beyond the age of compulsory school attendance (16) to be admitted into the Cosmetology and Cosmetology related programs.
- Applicants must be at least (17) years of age or older to apply for the Massage Therapy and Electrology programs and must be (18) by the time of graduation.
Remember our Admissions Representatives are here to assist and guide you. Providing you an extraordinary experience with your Admission process is our main goal, if you still have any questions please give us a call.