We help train you to become an expert in Beauty, Health and Wellness as well as with Career Placement through our Career Services Department. While no one can guarantee employment, our services continue after your education for as long as you need them.
Some of our Careers’ Career Services include:
- Career placement assistance
- Interaction with employers and other alumni via Career Fairs, Lectures, Seminars and Workshops
- Resume and Portfolio preparation assistance
- Job Interview practice
- Now Hiring Opportunities!- We maintain employment listings for our students and alumni including assistant jobs, part-time, full-time and/or freelance positions
- Career advice and guidance
- Field trips to salons and spas
- Ongoing alumni support
While obtaining employment is an individual and personal endeavor, the Career Services Coordinator provides support, guidance, information and skills training, and acts a liaison between job-seeking students and employers who wish to hire. We are committed to supporting our graduates’ careers long after graduation itself.